Hello friends I am back with a very important topic I am seeing around these days. With ongoing lockdown and stress I am seeing many issues with females health .Delayed periods Is one of the major concern now a days.I got so many females discussing this issue freely with me . Here I would mention the causes of delayed periods and about natural remedies for starting delayed periods.I would like to discuss the role of Namya period care kit meant for delayed period and trust me its fabulous.
As we know our period should start within 30 days of the last period date. If its six weeks and no bleeding you may call it delayed period. Delayed period happens for many reasons. One need to find out the actual cause. Let me write down the causes as below :
Believe me stress is one major culprit of many diseases. Stress hormones majorly affects the periods which causes the delay or even it skips it. Biologically stress activates HPA AXIS hormones .HPA is hypothalamic pituitary adreal axis . This releases cortisol and corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH) which suppress the levels of reproductive hormones. Daily life stress affects in long term too. One must notice the stress level if long or short term it may affect in many ways to our body and mind.
2. WEIGHT GAIN OR FLUCTUATION
If there is abnormal growth in your body fat ,it affects your hormones and delays your mensuration cycle. If your BMI is greater , its more likely you will miss your period .Alternatively excess of weight loss also adds to late periods than weight gain. A body mass Indiex (BMI) less than 20 creates a mode of starvation on body.This eventually leads to disturb ovalution .Ideally PCOS patients have to be really cautious about their numbers.
3. EXCESS WORKOUT INTENSITY
So if you have decided to lose with extensive work outs you would know that excess calories loss can also lead to change in hormones. Burning too many calories than usual can lead to lack of energy in body. Hence it ultimately leads to disturb the internal functions of body and imbalance in hormones .This ultimately leads to disturbed periods cycle.so ideally if we see athletes Amenorrhea (absence or delay in mensuration) is affected by training intensity and weight loss.
4. THYROID AND DIABETES
Many women have delayed periods or loss of mensuration of which the cause can be diabetes or thyroid disease. These can lead imbalance in hormones and change in cycle.
PCOS also known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is caused by imbalances of our reproductive hormones. This causes irregular ovaluation and delay in periods .So periods can arrive ligter heavier or even missed in this condition.
I always believe in alternative mode of treatments for any health issue. There are some really good natural home remedies for delayed periods. One can really heal with these methods and products.One of best alternative methods is Ayurveda which is ancient and most promising way to eradicate diseases from roots.
Here I wish to talk about Namyaa which is has some really amazing range of natural products. These are developed with years of research and development. With Zero side effects we can really rely on these as they are scientifically proven to improve the conditions.
So for the issues of delayed periods they have some excellent range of products one can try .giving below few products to have an idea:
- Works under the the Ayurvedic principles of Stree Roga Chikitsa to treat PCOD and PCOS
- Restores body doshas imbalances.
- Improves fertility , purifies blood ,restore hormonal Imbalances.
- Helps in regulating delayed periods by prmoting timely ovalution.
- Removes toxins and helps to improve metabolism
- Formulated with special ayurvedic herbs ,extracts and various oils like Pippali, Neem ,Kultha, Kanchnar, Aloe Vera
- Nartava (Amenorrhea) is treated as part of the Ayurvedic principles of Stree Roga Chikitsa.This syrup helps with the condition.
- Provides for a long-lasting solution for delayed mensuration.
- Helps to regularise the period cycle while pacifying the doshas of Vata and Kapha .
- It aims to restore the regular menstrual cycle.
- It helps to regulate hormone imbalances and timely ovulation.
- This pack contains certified Ayurvedic herbs and extracts like Guduchi, Ashoka, Jeereka, Daruharidra, Lodhra, etc
- Treats the vaginal discharge problem.
- Relieves with smell ,itching and burning of vagina
- Timely ovulation hence promoting timely periods
Ayurveda has been practiced in our country since ages and it is eminent for us to go for alternative treatment for issues that can easily be resolved by natural remedies. I suggest to try above products which has some amazing benefits.